We are currently hiring for Spring/Summer 2021 Sales Associate positions!
Beyond the Barn is a family owned and operated business and our employees are a valued and respected member of our team. We operate our retail store and online business with the professionalism expected from a company with our experience, but also with a casual nature as we are not a large corporation or 'big box'. We expect our employees to have fun, work hard, and take initiative to perform not only tasks they were assigned, but to step in and assist on tasks they see need accomplished should one member require help. All members of our team perform tasks equally so that each person gets the opportunity to cater to their strengths as well as to learn new skills. Our employees are ambassadors for our company and the performance, knowledge, and quality of service of each employee is critical to our success. We look for employees that take initiative, are focused, friendly, reliable, and comfortable in a retail/customer service position.
Job Requirements & Duties:
- Must be able to stand for long periods, reach overhead, and lift at least 25lbs.
- Basic computer operations - we will train for our program but a basic knowledge of computers is a must.
- Friendly and helpful attitude for a customer service oriented environment
- Ability to Multi-task and problem solve
- Must be dependable and on time.
You may fill out an application for employment and submit it either in person, by mail, or electronically to be considered for future employment.