Beyond the Barn is open to in store shopping! We're excited to welcome back our guests and show you all the wonderful new products in stock now!
In Store Shopping Guidelines
- Masks are required by local and state mandate. We have disposable masks available by request at no charge.
- If you cannot wear a mask or face shield please contact us prior to visiting so we can arrange a private shopping time or curbside pick up for you. We also have all of our products available for shopping on our website.
- We have implemented many cleaning procedures to ensure our store and products stay sanitary. To help keep it this way we ask that if you plan on handling or trying on products please use our hand sanitizer station upon entering. Disposable gloves are provided free of charge for those that would like them.
- Please ask for help in finding your size so that we reduce handling of products. Any products you try on do not return to the rack. One of us will take the product and return it to the floor after it has undergone cleaning.
- We are asking that there be no more than 10 guests in our store at one time. Please wait in the common area until some guests leave if it looks crowded.
- We are fulfilling online orders daily and offer curbside pick-up during store hours.
Mon.-Thurs. : 11:00am to 7:00pm
Fri. : 11:00am to 6:00pm
(Join us on our Beyond the Barn Facebook page Fridays at 6pm for our live stream video sales!)
Sat.: 11:00am to 7:00pm
Sun.: 12:00pm to 6:00pm
We are having our first ever Horse Community Celebration month! We were not able to schedule our usual spring Horse Fair this year due to the many social distancing requirements to host a safe event (save the date for 2021 - April 10!) and with less horse shows many clubs were not able to have their main fundraising events so we are offering the opportunity for local clubs, equine businesses, rescues and organizations to present what they offer in a virtual event combined with in store fundraising. Each group selects the day they want to do their presentation and we donate 10% of that days sales (in store and online) to the group or charity of their choice. The group may also choose to have a representative at our store for the day or sell fundraising items. We are spreading out the presentations over the month of August so keep checking back as we add more interviews and presentations to the schedule.
Wed. August 5 - 11:00 a.m.
The first event scheduled is a talk with Thomas Tweeten PhD of ATH Science about the Science of Grooming and Equiscentials Horse Care Products. Learn about Dr. Tom Tweenten's journey to create his line of equine coat and skin care products and how grooming is an integral part of creating a bond for meaningful training with your horse. We will be live video steaming our chat on Beyond the Barn's Facebook page and will link the feed in our website. Facebook users can live chat with us and ask questions! Check out the copy of the video below:
Want to purchase EquiScentials grooming products? See the full line here!
10% of all in store and website sales on Aug. 5th will be donated the the MHC Foundation!
Check back soon for more informational live chats scheduled during the month of August at Beyond the Barn!
August 15th - North Country Ride
TBA - Arabian Horse Association of the Great North
Our repair and embroidery shop is open and taking orders again. Questions for repairs or any other questions please call us at 218-522-4500. You can also e-mail us at [email protected] or message us through our Facebook page.
If you currently follow us as Diamond Royal Tack on Facebook, we would like to encourage you to follow us at Beyond the Barn. We will be active on both pages but Diamond Royal Tack will eventually be merged to Beyond the Barn's page as our new main Facebook feed. We are also becoming more active on instagram and would love if you tag your favorite purchases from our store @beyondthebarn_duluth.