Beyond the Barn has reopened to in store shopping! We're excited to welcome back our guests and show you all the wonderful new products in stock now! We do have a few requests to make your visit safer for everyone.
- We are requesting that all guests wear masks when in our store. Our team is also wearing masks anytime a guest is present.
- We have implemented many cleaning procedures to ensure our store and products stay sanitary. To help keep it this way we ask that if you plan on handling or trying on products please use our hand sanitizer station upon entering and take a pair of disposable gloves provided free of charge.
- Please ask for help in finding your size so that we reduce handling of products. Any products you try on do not return to the rack. One of us will take the product and return it to the floor after it has undergone cleaning.
- We are asking that there be no more than 10 guests in our store at one time. Please wait in the common area until some guests leave if it looks crowded.
- We are offering private shopping time slots before and after we close to guests for the day for those who want or need a less crowded environment. We still require masks and gloves during these time frames. Sign up here
- We are fulfilling online orders daily and offer curbside pick up between 11:30am and 6:30pm.
Our repair shop is open and taking orders again. Questions for repairs or any other questions please call us at 218-522-4500. You can also e-mail us at [email protected] or message us through our Facebook page. We have been doing regular Facebook videos and live feeds with updates so please be sure to follow us!